- Iron-on transfer paper
- Cotton / canvas tote bag
- “Look Up”: Teal // Hot Pink // Navy Blue
- “Create” (with cliparts from The Ink Nest)
- “Let Your Heart Sing” : Aqua // Mustard // Peach
2. Trim around the design leaving a tiny border around the circle.
3. Position the image face down on your fabric and iron on over it slowly, using the highest cotton setting, no steam, for about 90 seconds. Make sure your design fully adheres to the fabric on all edges.
That’s it! Carry your bag proudly.
Thank a lot : ) http://www.ohthelovelythings.com/search/label/diy?max-results=20